Kerry and Mark Crough
If you are a new parent to Fossil Ridge or to the Baseball Team and are not yet receiving email communications from the Fossil Baseball Boosters, please sign up for the mailing list below.
The Baseball Booster Club at Fossil Ridge High School is comprised of baseball players’ families and exists in order to support the baseball program’s goals. The Booster Club does this by raising funds for expenditures not covered in the school district’s budget, but are necessary in order for the program to thrive. Volunteerism is also an integral part of the Booster Club, from working fundraisers to coordinating programs to hosting team dinners. By assuring the program has funds and people-power, the Booster Club allows the coaches and players to focus on their game.
The objectives of the Fossil Ridge High School Baseball Booster Club are:
1. To support, promote and maintain a high standard of integrity and good sportsmanship in the Fossil Ridge High School Baseball program.
2. To foster and promote good will, communication and cooperation between parents, students, school and district representatives, coaches, and the community.
3. To promote quality and excellence in the Fossil Ridge High School Baseball program.
4. To promote and encourage attendance at Fossil Ridge High School Baseball games by parents and friends of athletes, the students, and faculty of the school.
5. To promote and encourage students to become involved in the sport of baseball either as an active participant or as a volunteer.
6. To raise funds to supplement the Fossil Ridge High School Baseball program.
7. To enhance the Baseball experience for all present and future players.
Outfield Flagpole & Flag
New or Gently Used Grass Edger for Infield